Entry Terms and conditions
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this Web site, including design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof is Copyright © 2011 Inspiring People For Life Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Registration and Entry
- Any errors made in the registering of tickets online must be referred to Inspiring People For Life Ltd within 48 hours. In line with the Data Protection Act, contact must be made by the purchaser.
- Tickets are only valid for the registering visitor. It is the responsibility of the individual registering to ensure that all details regarding the booking are correct.
- In the event that the event to which the ticket refers to is postponed and rescheduled, the ticket remains valid for the rescheduled event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
- Right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
- All bookings are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
- Although we will endeavor to adhere to the publicised contents of the events or seminar, you accept that at our sole discretion, we have the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised appearances.
- Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display.
- Patrons offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organizer.
- It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced or not registered through Inspiringpeopleforlife.com or their ticketing agency
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘Inspiring People For Life Ltd’ or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Inspiring People For Life Ltd and the venue do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or evict any persons from the event should your behaviour be inappropriate, disorderly and offensive.